This recipe is based on Chocolate-Covered Katie’s Banana Bread in a Bowl recipe. Although her recipe is perfectly delectable, you all know I am quite the recipe rebel. Hence, I whipped up a re-vamped version of Katie’s fabulous original. The end result is just like pudding!
Banana-Coconut Blender Cereal
- 1 cup Kashi GoLean cereal
- 2 T. nuts, such as almonds, walnuts, or cashews
- 1 medium frozen banana
- 1 cup non-dairy milk, such as almond-, hemp-, or rice milk
- 1/2 t. coconut extract
- dash of cinnamon
- shredded coconut (optional)
- coconut butter (optional)
Place all ingredients except the optional shredded coconut and coconut butter. Pour into a bowl and top with the aforementioned coconut-y toppings, if desired. Dig in!